All of our mail order and online orders are shipped via UPS or US Postal Service. All packages are picked up daily, Monday through Friday. Normally, during non holiday season, orders are shipped within one business day from the date the order is received (unless we are provided a requested ship date). Orders received after 2 pm CST will not be processed until the next business day. However, during the holiday season, orders are fulfilled in the order in which they are received, so please anticipate for extended lead times.
If you don’t receive your order in accordance with our Time in Transit Map, call us at (800) 635-3651 or (251) 473-4560 or email us and we will trace your shipment. Please provide an accurate address for your shipment. We must have current, complete and correct shipping addresses to guarantee delivery. Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico will be shipped U.S. Postal Priority Air at Standard shipping table rates. Military APO/FPO and P.O. Box addresses will be shipped U.S. Postal Priority.
Your gift greeting will be printed on the shipping label (please limit greeting to 60 character spaces). We will be more than happy to enclose your personal or business card if you would like to provide us with one.
Warm Weather Shipping (April through October):
- Your order is important to us, which is why we take extra care to pack your candies in our special warm weather packaging during warm weather periods from April through October.
- Warm weather packaging costs just $10 (in addition to our Standard Delivery rates) and requires 2 day service to guarantee that your candy will arrive just the way you expected.
- Orders containing chocolate received after 2 pm CST on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
- We do not ship chocolates to PO Boxes, APO, FPO, Guam or international addresses.
Shipping to Canada:
Canada is the most frequently shipped to destination outside the U.S.. We use USPS Priority Mail International. Packages typically arrive to their destination within 6 – 10 business days provided there are no delays in customs. Each shipment outside the U.S. requires an additional $30 for customs documentation and handling.
Additional Shipping Information:
- New Crop Pecan shipments from Tanner’s Pecan will not be made until this year’s new crop becomes available (normally, no later than the first week in November.)
- We cannot be responsible for incorrect addresses.
- UPS Next Day Service is available for an additional fee on telephone orders. Call us at (800) 635-3651 for details.
- All orders are promptly acknowledged as they are received. Please keep your acknowledgements for your